I’m Not Just Smart, But A Very Stable Genius -Trump


Donald Trump has fired critics who question his mental stability and intelligence .This follows the publication of Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff, which has already provoked a very public rift with his former strategist, Steve Bannon, one of the main sources of the book.

In a series of tweets, Trump wrote

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. “I went from very successful businessman to top TV star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius…and a very stable genius at that!”

As the book shot to the top of the online bestseller lists in the US, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders continued to dismiss the claims of a dysfunctional presidency which have gripped the American public.
I’m Not Just Smart, But A Very Stable Genius -Trump I’m Not Just Smart, But A Very Stable Genius -Trump Reviewed by Ayodele Jay on January 07, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

For enquiries, adverts, Please Contact us Via

ajmediahub1@gmail.com
+2348062491015

Do Visit Again 😘😘

Powered by Blogger.