‘I Joined Manchester City To Win Trophies’- New Signing Kyle Walker Says


England right back, Kyle Walker has said he joined Manchester City from Tottenham Hotspur to win trophies.

Walker, who was signed by City for £50 million, according to British media reports, said he was happy to work with former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss, Pep Guardiola.

The 27-year-old is set to face his former team-mates on July 29 when City meet Spurs in a pre-season friendly in Nashville.

“I am hoping with the world-class players we have here that we will go and lift a trophy, which is what I want to do in my career,” Walker told the BBC.

“I was unfortunate at Tottenham. We made it so close in the last two seasons, it was just that sometimes we were unlucky. Sometimes we just didn’t have that little bit of edge.
‘I Joined Manchester City To Win Trophies’- New Signing Kyle Walker Says ‘I Joined Manchester City To Win Trophies’- New Signing Kyle Walker Says Reviewed by Ayodele Jay on July 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

For enquiries, adverts, Please Contact us Via

ajmediahub1@gmail.com
+2348062491015

Do Visit Again 😘😘

Powered by Blogger.