Stephanie Okereke’s Associate Denies Reports Of Copyright Infringement

Earlier today, Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus was accused of copyright Infringement of her movie ‘DRY’.

According to the report, an associate of the actress made a copy of Daniella Madudu’s book to give to Stephanie which she used as a script for the movie.

The associate, Joy Ndidi has now released a statement to deny the report.

Read below…


“I JOY NDIDI hereby refute Daniella Madudu’s claim that I copied her book to give to Stephanie Linus- idahosa. Miss Madudu claims that I was one of her editors in 2011; This is a malicious lie as I have never read her book. I met Miss Madudu in 2014 in a friend’s dorm on a visit to Obafemi Awolowo University.
I was introduced to her by a friend. I have always been a diehard fan of Stephanie Linus and I found out about her blog, www.stephaniedaily.com in August 2012 where she posted a picture from the scene of dry. I had a friend who worked at Genevieve magazine early 2013 who gave me one of his old phones, I had a problem with my phone at the time. I saw Stephanie Linus number saved on the phone. I called the phone number but I couldn’t get through. I finally got across to her in May 2013, after I sent her series of my articles.
I became her blogging assistant in June, 2013. After which she had already shot the first part of the Movie ‘Dry’ (Nigerian scenes) as she showed me a teaser trailer on a visit to her house as her office was in her house.
In July 2013, Stephanie released her teaser trailer in support of the “Child not bride campaign” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_(film ), a month after I started working with her and she shot the remaining part of the movie same year. I met Daniella Madudu in February 2014, a year later.
I was never Daniella’s friend not until that year. I also have cause to believe Daniella is doing this in order to exploit Stephanie Linus as I heard from a mutual friend that she is trying to release the book behind the veil and she wants to use Stephanie for cheap publicity.

Stephanie already shot her movie before she hired me or ever met me at all and even released a teaser trailer before I met Daniella at all. So, her claims make absolutely no sense as facts don’t lie.”

Stephanie Okereke’s Associate Denies Reports Of Copyright Infringement Stephanie Okereke’s Associate Denies Reports Of Copyright Infringement Reviewed by Ayodele Jay on June 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

For enquiries, adverts, Please Contact us Via

ajmediahub1@gmail.com
+2348062491015

Do Visit Again 😘😘

Powered by Blogger.