I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes - Pastor E.A Adeboye

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said he still irons his wife’s clothes because, a leader must be ready to serve even when no one sees..In a series of tweets about humility , he also said any RCCG pastor who isn't humble wasn't ordained by him.

The renowned pastor said

 “I still iron/press my wife’s clothes when I’m allowed to. If you are a true leader, you must always be ready to serve, even when no one can see you.
I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes - Pastor E.A Adeboye I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes - Pastor E.A Adeboye Reviewed by Ayodele Jay on June 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

For enquiries, adverts, Please Contact us Via

ajmediahub1@gmail.com
+2348062491015

Do Visit Again 😘😘

Powered by Blogger.