Miley Cyrus Reveals She Has Quit Weed And Changed After 'refalling back in love' With Liam Hemsworth

Miley Cyrus is coming clean about staying sober 'for a second' in the new issue of Billboard Magazine, where she also opens up for the first time about getting back together with ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth. She says

 This is crazy, but I haven’t smoked weed in three weeks,' she told Billboard in the interview that took place in April, 'which is the longest I’ve ever (gone without it).'
'I like to surround myself with people that make me want to get better, more evolved, open. And I was noticing, it’s not the people that are stoned,' she said of the decision, adding she isn't drinking either, 'I’m completely clean right now!'
On rekindling her relationship with Liam Hemsworth,she said
'I needed to change so much. And changing with someone else not changing like that is too hard.'We had to refall for each other,
Miley Cyrus Reveals She Has Quit Weed And Changed After 'refalling back in love' With Liam Hemsworth Miley Cyrus Reveals She Has Quit Weed And Changed After 'refalling back in love' With Liam Hemsworth Reviewed by Ayodele Jay on May 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

For enquiries, adverts, Please Contact us Via

ajmediahub1@gmail.com
+2348062491015

Do Visit Again 😘😘

Powered by Blogger.