Lady Cries Out On IG After Close Friend Snatched And Plans On Marrying Her Fiance


The lady in the first pic ayeesha-oc took to instagram accuse her friend of Snatching her fiance and planning to get married to him..She wrote

Oh life! This is my close friend Farida Bashir Ikara @fareeluv whom is getting married to the man I am supposed to get married to Junaidu Usman Abubakar @junaidu2011 , a friend whom I trusted with the whole my heart, doing all the preparations of my wedding together and now she's has betrayed me. Turns out she's getting married to him on 25/03/17. Allah You are my strength, so I leave everything to You to fight for me.And I know for sure what is coming is better than what is gone......@northern_habiscuss @velvet

Lady Cries Out On IG After Close Friend Snatched And Plans On Marrying Her Fiance Lady Cries Out On IG After Close Friend Snatched And Plans On Marrying Her Fiance Reviewed by Ayodele Jay on March 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

For enquiries, adverts, Please Contact us Via

ajmediahub1@gmail.com
+2348062491015

Do Visit Again 😘😘

Powered by Blogger.