Sleeping Beauty Syndrome Makes Woman Sleeps 22 Hours A Day


A rare condition means a woman sleeps for up to 22 HOURS a day – and still feels tired.
Over the course of the year, there are 8,670 hours – and Heather Reed snoozes for around 8,030 of them.


“It certainly has an impact on my life,” said Heather, 37, speaking during a precious conscious hour.
“I feel like a ghost in my own life.”
Heather, from Nova Scotia, Canada, has been battling two debilitating conditions - myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) and Kleine-Levin Syndrome (KLS), also known as Sleeping Beauty syndrome - for more than seven years.

Shockingly, her illnesses, which are not believed to be related, developed virtually overnight.
Before then, she says: “Before I was sick, I was a conservation biologist working for Parks Canada.

I owned my own home and my own car and I was a graduate student. I lived a really active, very mentally and physically engaging life.
Sleeping Beauty Syndrome Makes Woman Sleeps 22 Hours A Day Sleeping Beauty Syndrome Makes Woman Sleeps 22 Hours A Day Reviewed by Ayodele Jay on November 11, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

For enquiries, adverts, Please Contact us Via

ajmediahub1@gmail.com
+2348062491015

Do Visit Again 😘😘

Powered by Blogger.