See The Huge Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His Site (photos)



Chief Whip at Ekeremor Local Govt.Council, Bayelsa state, Hon Johnbull Clephas encountered this snake at the site of his new building. Describing the moment, he wrote:

Glory b 2 God Almighty... I went 2 my site dis morning 2 do little work & stumbled into dis Serpent already trapped dead in my fence... Guess what? I burnt d evil to Hell... I say
back 2 sender in Jesus name, Amen...

More photos below;










See The Huge Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His Site (photos) See The Huge Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His Site (photos) Reviewed by Ayodele Jay on July 25, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

For enquiries, adverts, Please Contact us Via

ajmediahub1@gmail.com
+2348062491015

Do Visit Again 😘😘

Powered by Blogger.